- The author assumes no liability whatsoever with regard to the correctness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, reliability, and completeness of the information provided.
- Liability claims against the author for damages of a material or immaterial nature arising from access to or use or non-use of the published information, from misuse of the connection or from technical faults are excluded.
- All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without special notice or to temporarily or permanently cease publication.
- References and links to third-party websites are outside our area of responsibility. Any responsibility for such websites is rejected. Access to and use of such websites is at the user’s own risk.
- Solutions by helpfulETH projects should be used only in a healthcare setting with monitoring by a clinical professional.
- Solutions are minimal viable prototypes. They cannot replace clinical efficacy, functionality and overall quality of Swissmedic-approved products under normal conditions. The solutions are meant to help in situations when there is no other option.
- helpfulETH has the intent to provide volunteers on project teams with expertise in their respective fields and the ability to manufacture solutions. All projects need to operate in a manner that seeks to ensure patient safety and ensure that their operations adhere to applicable legislation. helpfulETH is consulting clinicians and experts on health law to provide input and support the teams as far as possible.
- No information on this site is intended to provide medical advice.
- This site does not represent any official policies or procedures of ETH Zürich.
You can deactivate cookies completely or partially in your browser settings at any time. If cookies are deactivated, all functions of this website may no longer be available to you.